Τρίτη 23 Οκτωβρίου 2007

past productions



2004-05. National Theatre of Northern Greece,

Hans Christian Andersen, "The Emperor and the Nightingale"

directed by E.Theodorou

The improvisation was based on an outline of the fairy tale.
The text we used was created from our improvisations.

We used a lot of texts we liked and thought that were relevant to our characters and the story. We played it all through the winter season, everyday, for elementary schools. It helped a lot having these pictures of myself to work with. I made a narration of the whole fairy tale from the point of view of the nightingale. I used anything that came to mind.
Poems, other stories, lyrics of songs…
My moon, It is the end and I feel nothing… There is always a beginning and an end. It was too beautiful. In the forest I will find out who I am and what I have become [...] I waited along time to hear a sweet word, I wanted somebody to tell me:
‘I love you very much today’.


'I look in front of me and the world is spreading, rises up to my heart. Nightingale'

(“Wings of Desire”, Wim Wenders, Trapesiste)

I am sticking with you

lyrics by Velvet Underground

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: